Thursday, August 13, 2009

*Featured student* Dylan Windham Jones






Name: Dylan Wyndham Jones


Age: 22


Previous studies? Finishing up at AAA or diploma in graphic design, but I also got a certificate in DTP


Originally from: Bloemfontein, but Cape Town has been my home most of my life.


Inspired by: People, and things around me. Also music plays a big role for setting mood Im in for when I design


Most people dont know this but i... I'm a secret ninja agent, ha-ha!


Favourite artist? So, so many... Theory one, Sad Mascot, Ghost patrol, The Xprs, and anyone that just blows my mind with original illustrations


Good / bad character trait: I would say Im a very honest person for my good trait, for my bad Im just a real flirt. ha ha ha



Check out Dylan's blog or Flickr account :)


Email: dylanwyndhamjones@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment